Do you crave outdoor adventure?
Olancha is a cozy mountain town with a population of around 200 residents. Surrounded by the Sierra Mountains to the West and and Death Valley to the East.
Our Exciting Nearby Attractions:
- Hiking Trails of the Sierra Mountains and Death Valley
- Mt. Whitney / Mt. Whitney Gold Club (tallest USA mountain – 14,505 ft)
- Alabama Hill’s beautiful rock formation with excellent rock climbing
- Museum of Western Film History
- Olancha Lake, Lone Pine Lake and Lone Pine Trial
- Dirty Socks Hot Springs
- Mt. Whitney Golf Club
- Cerro Gordo Mining Town
- Alabama Hills, shooting location of various films
- Fossil Falls
Diaz Lake recreation area
- Lone Pine Film Museum
- Mammoth Lake 2 hours away